Arch 108 - ARCHITECTURAL PRINT READING - 3 Units
Architecture 108 covers all aspects of architectural print reading including, but not limited to, orthographic projection, basic view utilization, residential and commercial standards, dimensioning techniques, uniform building code (UBC) and architectural terminology including abbreviations and symbols.
- Prerequisite: None
- This class may not be taken for credit by students that have completed Arch 101, 102, 120, 125, 130, or 135.
- Transfer credit: CSU, UC, USC
- This class is offered as an on-line class during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- There is one orientation meeting at the beginning of the semester that is in-person. Students that live out of the area may use email to obtain information about the class.
- Class content consists of textbook reading, on-line video lectures (which cover the textbook chapters), book exercises, quizzes, midterm exam, and final exam.
- There are no drafting projects.
- A textbook is required. The text contains the book exercises and sample drawings of residential and commercial buildings.