We'd love to have you join us at our beautiful campus, nestled in the hillside overlooking Glendale...
- Just minutes from downtown Los Angeles and freeway close to the beach, the mountains, the desert and all of wonderful Southern California!
- Mild temperatures contribute to a casual campus atmosphere that invites outdoor activities
- Friendly staff greet you at the information desk, Career Center, admissions, assessment, international students office, financial aid
- Faculty members are dedicated and accessible... experts in their fields
- Glendale College is known for its academic excellence. We transfer more students to the University of California than any other community college in the vast San Fernando and San Gabriel valleys. Our College Scholars program increases chances of being accepted in universities nationwide.
- We also specialize in state-of-the-art career training with high-tech facilities that set the standard for other colleges. There are 22 computer labs on campus.
- Ample opportunities exist for activities in and out of the classroom... intercollegiate sports, theatre arts, dance, music, student organizations
- So, step into your future with the Glendale College family. We invite you to browse the rest of our website for more details. Welcome!
If you are interested in group or individual campus tours please contact Student Outreach Services, Armineh Gourgian at (818) 240 - 1000 ext. 5384 or email email@example.com to make a reservation.
See more pictures of GCC! Glendale Then and Now >>