Fill out the application form. Once you press "Submit," you will receive a Noncredit Student ID number. Save that number! In the future, you can use it to register without having to fill out another application form.
To apply to our noncredit program, go to MyGCC and click on the Apply-noncredit program button.
Noncredit Schedule of Classes
Note: Go to Noncredit Classes section to view class listing.
- To Register for Class - Click on the button "Register for a Class"
- Click on the type of class you would like to register in
- Developmental Skills Lab (Basic reading, math, writing, GED preparation, high school diploma subjects)
- English as a Second Language - NC (ESL, Citizenship)
- Home Arts ( Sewing, etc.)
- LifeLong Learning (Classes in a variety of topics designed for the interest of older adults)
- Office Skills & Business Technology (Computer classes, keyboarding, Business English, job search)
- Parent Education (Classes for parents that you attend with your child)
- Special Education (For students with special needs)
- Find the class, the day, and the time you want to take and click and the "Register" button.
- Click the "Yes, register me" button. Print out the Registration Confirmation page, sign it, and bring it with you to the class.
Last updated: 1/25/2011 4:23:50 PM