THIS MONTH AT GCC
Through Sept. 6
* LATE REGISTRATION FOR FALL SEMESTER.
* LABOR DAY HOLIDAY. College closed.
* WOMEN'S GOLF at South Coast Tournament at Olivas Links. 10 a.m.
* MEN'S SOCCER vs. L.A. Harbor at GCC. 7 p.m.
* VERDUGO FIRE ACADEMY information meeting. The meetings provide information about the academy and the application process. Aviation/Art Building, room 108. 7 to 8 p.m.
* WOMEN'S SOCCER vs. Grossmont at GCC. 5 p.m.
* MEN'S SOCCER vs. Fullerton at GCC. 7 p.m.
* WOMEN'S GOLF at Desert Classic Invitation at Indian Canyons. 7 a.m.
* MEN'S AND WOMEN'S CROSS COUNTRY at Fresno Invitational. 10 a.m.
* FOOTBALL vs. East L.A. at GCC. 1 p.m.
* FIRST SIX-WEEK CLASSES BEGIN.
* WOMEN'S SOCCER at College of the Desert. 3 p.m.
* MEN'S SOCCER at Chaffey. 4 p.m.
* BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING. Kreider Hall. 5 p.m.
* WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL at Chaffey College Tournament.
* VOLUNTEER FAIRE sponsored by the GCC Center for Student Involvement. Several non-profit organizations will be on campus to give students the opportunity to sign up for volunteer and service learning hours. Plaza Vaquero. 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
* WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL at Cerritos College Tournament.
* WOMEN'S SOCCER at Oxnard. 4 p.m.
* HOLISTIC HEALTH CARE CONFERENCE co-hosted by GCC’s Alcohol and Drug Studies program, the Armunity program of Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services and the Armunity Advisory Committee. Includes panels, booths and resources as well as lunch and raffle prizes. Free and open to the public. Auditorium. Registration at 9:30 a.m. and conference from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. For info. call 818-638-5407.
* FOOTBALL at Mt. San Jacinto. 1 p.m.
* WOMEN'S GOLF at Santa Barbara Golf Course. 10:30 a.m.
* MEN'S SOCCER at Citrus. 4 p.m.
* WOMEN'S SOCCER vs. L.A. Harbor at GCC. 7 p.m.
* WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL vs. Ventura at GCC. 6 p.m.
* WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL at San Diego Mesa Tournament.
* MEN'S AND WOMEN'S CROSS COUNTRY at So Cal Preview, Woodley Park, Van Nuys. 9 a.m.
* WOMEN'S SOCCER at Compton. 4 p.m.
* MEN'S SOCCER vs. College of the Canyons at GCC. 5 p.m.
* FOOTBALL vs. San Bernardino Valley at GCC. 6 p.m.
* GCC SWAP MEET. Upper campus lot. 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Free admission. For information call 818-240-1000, ext. 5805.
* WOMEN'S GOLF vs. Bakersfield at Stockdale Country Club. 10 a.m.
* SCIENCE LECTURE SERIES: Topic and speaker TBA. Cimmarusti Science Center, room 177. 12:20 p.m. Free and open to the public.
* WOMEN'S SOCCER at San Bernardino. 4 p.m.
* MEN'S SOCCER vs. Hancock at GCC. 7 p.m.
* WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL at Santa Barbara. 5 p.m.
* WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL vs. Orange Coast at GCC. 6 p.m.
* MEN'S AND WOMEN'S CROSS COUNTRY at Golden West Invitational, Central Park, Huntington Beach. 10 a.m.
* MEN'S SOCCER vs. L.A. Mission at GCC. 5 p.m.
* WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL at Victor Valley Tournament. 1and 3 p.m.
* FOOTBALL at L.A. Pierce. 7 p.m.
* WOMEN'S GOLF at Morro Bay Tournament at Morro Bay Golf Course. 10 a.m.
* BEGIN PROCESSING SPRING 2015 AND WINTER 2015 APPLICATIONS.
* WOMEN'S SOCCER vs. Bakersfield at GCC. 7 p.m.
* MEN'S SOCCER at Santa Barbara. 7:30 p.m.