Current international (F-1 visa) students may use the forms below to request certain immigration documents from the International Student Program Office.  Please print out the appropriate Request Form.  Submit the completed request to the International Student Program Office (in the San Rafael Building, 2nd floor) AND all required documents as shown on each request.  Note the processing time frames!

5 business days
to process

10 business days
to process

  • SEVIS Transfer Out Request

  • I-20 Extension Form (see an academic counselor to obtain the form)

  • Reduced Course Load (see an academic counselor to obtain the form)

  • OPT Request (see an immigration advisor to obtain the form)

  • Economic Hardship Application (see an immigration advisor to obtain the form)

  • I-20 Reinstatement (see an immigration advisor to obtain the form)


Change of Address

F-1 visa students are required by immigration law to report a change of address to the school within 10 days of the move.  Students must first change their contact information in MyGCC.  Then, complete a Change of Address Form.  Bring your completed form and MyGCC print-out to the International Student Program Office so that your immigration records can be updated.)


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Download Acrobat Reader Download Flash Player Download QuickTime Download Windows Media Player Download Microsoft Silverlight Download Word Viewer Download Excel Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer
Last updated: 6/13/2014 4:26:58 PM