The goal of the Glendale Community College AB 540 Committee is to make the dream of higher education possible for undocumented California resident students.
To achieve this goal, the committee actively participates in numerous activities on and off campus.
Some of the activities include:
- Regular meetings during the semester;
- Fundraising for the GCC Community Service Scholarship;
- Planning events and activities on campus;
- Providing training for faculty and staff on AB 540;
- Responding to questions about AB 540 for staff, students, and community members; and
- Organizing outreach efforts to schools and community organizations.
For questions about the committee or to learn how to participate in the activities, please contact Greg Perkins at email@example.com
If you would like to offer a training session for your school or organization, please email Hoover Zariani at firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Outreach Services & Financial Aid
Student Employment Services
Center for Student Involvement