University of Southern California

Are you a Business Administration Major?Transferring to University of Southern California

Must complete prior to transfer:

  • Econ 101
  • Econ 102
  • Engl 101
  • Engl 102 or 104
  • Math 112
  • Accounting 101, 102 (may complete after transfer)
    Must receive grades of “B” or better in both Accounting courses

Make an appointment with your counselor:

  • Determine that you are on track to transfer or to receive your A.A. or A.S. degree
  • Establish your options among approximately 60 units of General Ed. courses needed
  • Obtain help in completing applications on time
  • Learn what financial aid is available

Visit these helpful websites:

Last updated: 3/27/2014 2:03:47 PM