Download Word file of this document
MOTIONS REPORT FORMAT
|COMMITTEE NAME – Date
||name & date of meeting|
||Include the day, time and room this information will be posted on the Blue List|
|Reported from unadopted minutes.
||If minutes are adopted delete this sentence. |
|QUORUM = 50% + 1
||example: 15 (out of) 24 voting members; |
4 resources, (“resources” are non-voting);
3 guests (not members of committee)
|APPROVAL OF MINUTES
||Use numbers for 2 or more |
||MSC (motioned, seconded, carried) do not include names, e.g. (Smith/Cobalt)|
||MSF (motioned, seconded, failed) indicate “none” if none|
||MST (motioned, seconded, tabled) indicate “none” if none|
||directives from committee no motion, not voted on |
indicate “none” if none; this is not a "to do list"
|NEXT MEETING DATE
||Include next meeting date|
GOVERNANCE REVIEW – June 2, 2011
1ST Tuesday, 12:30-1:30p, AD 249
Reported from unadopted minutes.
QUORUM 8/9 voting members; 1 resource; 0 guests
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. MSC to approve the June 2, 2010 minutes with no changes
2. MSC the May 6, 2008 minutes with a minor correction.
1. MSC to not pursue continuation of 24/7 Help Desk service at proposed cost.
2. MSC to approve the BUSAD 131 Introduction to Finance course as amended.
3. MSC to have TMI take iTunes U proposal forward to Academic Affairs.
MOTIONS FAILED - none
1. MST Board Policy 2130 (not enough time)
1. Linda Serra will submit an electronic version of the BUSAD 131 “Introduction to Finance” course as amended.
2. Ms. Torres will put the iTunes U pilot on the agenda for Academic Affairs.
NEXT MEETING: November 2, 2010
Please submit minutes with a motions report in the format above to your standing committee recording secretary and “cc” the Governance Office, email@example.com
(see “Schedule for Reporting Motions & Minutes” for standing committee information)
This document and other resources are available online: http://www.glendale.edu/governance/
OR from GCC’s homepage under “About GCC” select Governance.
Any questions feel free to contact Frankie Strong x 5393 or email <fstrong>.