New Student Guideline
DON’T MISS OUT!
Summer 2016 Dates
Summer Session Dates: June 20, 2016 - August 26, 2016
1. Apply to Glendale Community College for the fall 2016 semester
2. Complete an Online Orientation
- Once you receive your student ID number, visit www.glendale.edu/Orientation.
3. Take your Math and English/ESL Assessment Tests
- Assessment tests are available at GCC beginning February 22 in SF112.
- Visit www.glendale.edu/Assessment for testing schedule and sample tests.
- Be sure to review sample tests prior to taking assessment tests.
- The Assessment staff will make your appointment for a Group Academic Advising Workshop
4. Attend your Group Academic Advising Workshop
- Your counselor will help you develop your required abbreviated Student Educational Plan (SEP).