New Student Checklist (pdf doc)
DON’T MISS OUT!
You must complete these steps by April 22
to receive priority registration for Fall 2016.
November 2015 – January 2016
Apply to Glendale Community College for the fall 2016 semester
- Application available online November 23 at www.glendale.edu.
- Applying is easy and it’s FREE.
Complete an Online Orientation
February – March
Take your Math and English/ESL Assessment Tests
Attend your Group Academic Advising Workshop
Register for fall 2016 classes at GCC
- The deadline to apply and complete your orientation, assessment tests, and abbreviated SEP is April 22 to be eligible for priority registration. Priority registration begins on May 16.
- You will be notified of your priority registration date through MyGCC, your online student portal, on May 2.
- If you do not complete your application, orientation, assessment tests, and abbreviated SEP by April 22, you will be allowed to register during open registration. Open registration begins on June 6.