GCC Men’s Golf Mission:
To ensure all student athletes matriculate to a four year university.
GCC Men’s Golf Vision:
To provide an enhanced educational and life experience through golf.
GCC Men’s Golf Guiding Principle:
Define how we act and our actions will define how others see us.
- Always act with the highest level of integrity on the course, in the classroom, and in life.
- Focus on the shot by shot process which creates improvement and then results.
- Help others; your family, your friends, your team, and you will be proud of the person you become.
We expect GCC Men’s Golfers to:
- Commit to being the best Student Athletes they can be.
- Help others to meet their goals which in turn will help each individual to accomplish their goals.
- Develop time management skills to meet the demands of being a student athlete.
- Bring out the best in their teammates through encouragement, support, and camaraderie.
- Have the desire, belief, confidence and commitment to always improve.
- Give your best effort at all times no matter what previously happened. This will encourage others to do the same.