I have taught at GCC since 1999 when I started as an adjunct instructor. In 2002 I was hired as a full-time instructor in the Architecture Department. I currently am the Department Chair for the Architecture Department as well as the Assistant Division Chair for the Technology & Aviation Division.
I have recently developed a website that contains demonstration videos from some of my classes. Please click here if you are interested in viewing these videos. A Google account is required to access the video pages. Access is free and takes just a few minutes to set up. You can also access the site at www.gccvideos.com.
Click here for my personal webpage.
Click here for my LinkedIn profile.
For the class schedule for the Fall 2014 semester (in PDF format), click here.
For my Summer 2014 teaching schedule, click here.
• Architecture 103 - Descriptive Geometry
• Architecture 105 - Perspective Graphics
• Architecture 108 - Architectural Print Reading
• Architecture 160 - Architectural Computer Aided Drafting Laboratory
• Architecture 250 - Introduction to Autodesk Revit Architecture
• Engineering 102 - Engineering Print Reading for Industry
• Engineering 103 - Descriptive Geometry
Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.