I have taught at GCC since 1999 when I started as an adjunct instructor. In 2002 I was hired as a full-time instructor in the Architecture Department. I currently am the Department Chair for the Architecture Department as well as the Assistant Division Chair for the Technology & Aviation Division.
Click here for my personal webpage.
Click here for my LinkedIn profile.
For the class schedule for the Fall 2013 semester (in PDF format), click here.
For my Winter 2014 schedule, click here.
For my Spring 2014 schedule, click here.
• Architecture 103 - Descriptive Geometry
• Architecture 105 - Perspective Graphics
• Architecture 108 - Architectural Print Reading
• Architecture 160 - Architectural Computer Aided Drafting Laboratory
• Architecture 250 - Introduction to Autodesk Revit Architecture
• Engineering 102 - Engineering Print Reading for Industry
• Engineering 103 - Descriptive Geometry
Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.