EMPLOYER HELP SHEET
We appreciate your interest in employing Glendale Community College students and alumni. Our recruitment services involve a cooperative effort with College Central Network, Inc. Follow the instructions below to access our FREE online job posting and resume search recruitment system.
Step 1. You must register and be approved in order to post jobs and conduct resume searches. An email address is required to register. Contact our office if you do not have access to email.
• Go to the URL listed at the top of this page.
• Select the Employers icon. Read the information on the second screen.
• Select Create Account. Enter registration info and create an Access ID.
• Once approved by our office, you will receive an email notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your Password.
**Note: The Help Page link will give you detailed directions and other useful information**
Step 2. Using the CCN Recruitment Services for Employers once approved:
• Go to our school’s site as above and choose the Employers icon.
• Enter your Access ID and assigned Password.
• Next, click the link to Sign In.
• From your account page, you may:
Update or Review Registration Information
• Please keep your information up-to-date for the accuracy of our records.
Post a New Job
Give plenty of detail to make your postings attractive to students/alumni.
• If posting part-time jobs, please list hours required.
• Please list the salary and list the city and zip code where the job is located to aid jobseekers.
• You can edit the resume submission deadline date to best fit the job.
• Be sure to list an email address in the contact information to receive resumes via the system. This also helps us track student resume submissions.
Once you have posted a job, you can Post, Edit, Repost or Expire Job Postings
• Post new job opportunities - it’s unlimited and free.
• Edit job postings as needed.
• Repost expired jobs if they are still open or become open again.
• Expire jobs when they have been filled so they come off view.
If approved for this feature, you can easily Search Student and Alumni Resumes
• The more criteria you chose, the more limited your results will be.
• You may also Search Student and Alumni Portfolios
Please complete the Report Offers/Hires from your account page so we can be informed of our student and alumni successful employment.
If you have questions, contact our office at: 818-240-1000 x5194