Clubs & Organizations
GCC has over 50 student clubs and organizations that focus on a multitude of interests.
The office of Student Affairs coordinates a wide variety of activities, programs, and services to help students broaden their educational experiences at GCC.
L.E.A.D is a two-semester program designed to expose students to leadership skills.
Check out what's happening at GCC!
Glendale College Library’s Information Competency (IC) Workshops begin on Monday, January 14.
Check out the Workshop Descriptions
- Students enroll in the Library Workshops via MyGCC!
- Workshop Duration: 60 minutes.
- Workshop Location: AT 107A (Winter 2019 only).
- No late arrivals will be admitted.
- Workshop attendance is reported into instructors' roster usually within 48 hours.
- Need to find out if your attendance was verified?
→ Check your recorded attendance in myGCC > Main Menu > Workshops > Status or Workshop History