Clubs & Organizations
GCC has over 50 student clubs and organizations that focus on a multitude of interests.
The office of Student Affairs coordinates a wide variety of activities, programs, and services to help students broaden their educational experiences at GCC.
L.E.A.D is a two-semester program designed to expose students to leadership skills.
Spring 2019: MUSIC 171
This class will cover:
- Careers in the music industry
- How musicians and writers get paid
- Record labels and contracts
- How to protect your original works
- DIY marketing and promotion
- And much more!