GLENDALE COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Gary J. Montecuollo, Chief of Police
DATE: November 11, 2014
Suspect Description: Unknown
Synopsis: Sometime between late Saturday night on 11-08-14 and Sunday morning on 11-09-14, an unknown suspect(s) entered the San Gabriel Building located on the Main Campus and burglarized several employee offices. Several computers were stolen. The Glendale Police Department is investigating this incident, working with the Glendale Community College Police Department. If you have any information regarding this crime or the identity of the suspect(s), contact the Glendale Community College Police Department immediately at 818-551-5205 or ext. 5205 from a campus phone.
General Theft Prevention Tips:
• Close and lock office doors when leaving, even if you are just leaving for a short period of time.
• Do not leave cash or personal valuables in your office/work area.
• Secure any work valuables in a locked drawer, cabinet or safe.
• Consider using a security cable to anchor computers to desks.
• Do not leave your work or personal keys/access cards in your office.
• Report any unusual circumstances or suspicious persons to the College Police.
If you have any further information, please contact Corporal Neil Carthew, Glendale Community College Police Department, at 818-551-5205. Reference police report # 14-1109.