After evacuating a building or campus area you have the option to proceed to a designated evacuation area for any medical or additional assistance that you may require. After an emergency occurs emergency personnel may be sent to a designated evacuation area to assist you or provide important information. One of the areas may be deemed a more suitable location than the others. If this is the case you will be escorted to the appropriate evacuation area.
EVACUATION AREAS - VERDUGO CAMPUS
1. LOT F – Arryo Seco, Camino Real, Cimmarusti Science Center, San Gabriel
2. VAQUERO PLAZA – Administration, Library, Student Center, Sierra Madre, Sierra Nevada, San Rafael
3. SARTORIS FIELD – Auditorium, San Fernando Complex, Verdugo Gym, Verdugo Gym Trailers
4. FACILITIES LOADING DOCK – Advanced Technology, Health Sciences and Technology, Aviation Art
5. PARKING LOT B – Lot B Parking Structure
6. LOT D – Child Development Center
7. LIFE SKILLS PARKING LOT – Life Skills
8. TENNIS COURTS AND BLEACHERS - Sierra Vista Building
EVACUATION AREAS – GARFIELD CAMPUS
Evacuation areas - Garfield Campus (pdf)
1 CHEVY CHASE MEDICAL CENTER PARKING LOT/ ADAMS ST SIDEWALK (primary evacuation area) - Tropico and Mariposa Buildings.
2 WINDSOR MINI-PARK (secondary evacuation area) - Tropico and Mariposa buildings.
3 SOUTHEAST SIDEWALK OF ADAMS ST AND ACACIA AVE (primary evacuation area) - Parent Support Center.
4 CHEVY CHASE BAPTIST CHURCH (secondary evacuation area) - Parent Support Center.
***Alternative evacuation area for Parent Support Center, not picured in map- Glendale Islamic Center, 700 S. Adams St. (three blocks north of campus at intersection of S. Adams St and E. Maple St)
EVACUATION AREAS - MONTROSE CAMPUS (Professional Development Center)
1 SOUTH CAMPUS PARKING LOTS (primary evacuation area) - Both buildings.
2 CITY PARKING LOT at WICKHAM WAY/HONOLULU AVE. (secondary evacuation area) - Both buildings.