MONDAY - FEBRUARY 25, 2019
* MEN'S GOLF at Ventura, River Ridge Golf Course. 10 a.m.
* NURSING WORKSHOP: Covers prerequisites and admission criteria for GCC nursing programs as well as costs, clinical sites and schedules. HS 122. 12:30 to 2 p.m.
TUESDAY- FEBRUARY 26, 2019
* “HUMAN TRAFFICKING: a Local Perspective by Survivors and Law Enforcement” presented by Soroptimists International of Glendale and GCC Classified Council. Speakers are from Resilient Voices, L.A. Survivor Network, CAST and Glendale Police Dept. Student Center. 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
* SCIENCE LECTURE SERIES: "Bringing Life to Materials with Chemistry.” Speaker is Dr. Hurik Muradyan, UCI PhD candidate. CS 177. 12:30 p.m.
* WOMEN'S TENNIS at College of the Canyons. 2 p.m.
* BASEBALL vs. Chaffey at Stengel Field. 2 p.m.
WEDNESDAY- FEBRUARY 27, 2019
* AFTERNOON WITH THE STARS: Free planetarium show. Planetarium. 12:30 to 1 p.m.
* WOMEN’S BEACH VOLLEYBALL vs. Saddleback at Doheny State Beach. 1 p.m.
THURSDAY - FEBRUARY 28, 2019
* FREE LEGAL CLINICS offered by the Dream Resource Center. Hourly appointments begin at 10 a.m. and end at 4 p.m. Make an appointment at www.glendale.edu/legalclinic.
* HUMANITIES/SOCIAL SCIENCE LECTURE SERIES: “Lemons to Lemonade: How I Turned Adversity into a Source of Inner Strength and Power.” Speaker is Storm Smith, a deaf woman of color and an acclaimed filmmaker. Kreider Hall. 12:20 to 1:30 p.m.
* KINESIOLOGY INFORMATION SESSION. Learn about careers in fitness. CR 137. 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
* BASEBALL at Cypress. 2 p.m.
* WOMEN'S TENNIS at Bakersfield. 2 p.m.
* MEN'S TENNIS at L.A. Pierce. 2 p.m.
* SOFTBALL at L.A. Mission. 2:30 p.m.
* NURSING WORKSHOP: Covers prerequisites and admission criteria for GCC nursing programs as well as costs, clinical sites and schedules. HS 122. 3 to 4:30 p.m.
FRIDAY - MARCH 1, 2019
* BASEBALL at Oxnard. 2 p.m.
* WOMEN'S TENNIS at Fullerton. 2 p.m.
* MEN'S TENNIS at San Diego. 2 p.m.
SATURDAY - MARCH 2, 2019
* SOFTBALL vs. San Bernardino Valley at Glendale Sports Complex, 2200 Fern Lane. DH. 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
LATE REGISTRATION FOR SPRING SEMESTER continues through March 2.
ART GALLERY EXHIBITION OPENS: “Puerto Rico: Interior/Exterior” opens March 1. The group exhibition features works by contemporary Puerto Rican artists. Runs through May 15 in the GCC Art Gallery, library foyer. Gallery hours are Hours are Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. www.glendale.edu/artgallery.