- To access your GCC email, click here. Most GCC email addresses are first-initial-of-first-name + last name @glendale.edu. If you were not set up with an email address when hired, do not hesitate to ask your division chair, or contact IT (below).
- The mailroom is located in AD147. Please check your mail regularly, as this may be where you receive offers of future employment, your copy of your evaluation, and much, much more.
- If you need help with sending or receiving email, or with any classroom equipment, please contact IT at: On campus: EXT 4357 (HELP). Off campus: 818.240.1000 EXT 4357
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Or stop by room LB 113 on the lower level of the Library Building (LB). You may also email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer carts on campus use a combination lock. Please get this combination from your division chair, or from IT. Please keep the combination private.
- You may also stop by IT in room LB 113 to use a computer and printer for the purposes of class preparation.
- If you need assistance with Moodle or Turnitin, please contact 818-240-1000 ext. 3457 option 3, or stop by SF 101 (Note: Click here to get help with innovative instructional ideas and implementation)
- All rosters, including first day rosters are available online in PeopleSoft. Accessing Rosters:
After accessing the GCC website,
Click on the tab “About GCC” (second from left on top of the page)
Choose “Faculty and Staff” from the first drop down menu
Select “PeopleSoft – Faculty & Staff” from the second drop down menu
In the new screen, type your login name (IN CAPITAL LETTERS) and password (case sensitive)Click on “Main Menu” and “Faculty Center” on the drop down menu, and you will have access to your schedule and rosters.
Here is a link with images.
Contact the division office or IT if you need additional assistance.
- Faculty and Staff Parking is located on the first three floors of Lot “C” which is closest to the Mountain entrance, but may also be accessed via the Verdugo entrance (wind your way up the hill). To get your parking pass (good for one school year), bring a photo ID to the Campus Police office in SM 153. There is no charge for a faculty parking pass at GCC. Here is additional information about student parking, and specialized parking (e.g. electric vehicle), as well as a link to a parking map.
- If you need to duplicate material for your students, you may bring your originals to Duplicating Services, located in the Duplicating Building on the south end of campus. It would be best if you could allow 72 hours for duplication, especially for large orders. Hours of operation are 7:30 am to 7:30 pm Monday through Thursday, and 7:30 am to 4:00 pm on Friday. You may also arrange to email your requests to Knarik Khshtoyan (ph ext: 5319) and send the material to be duplicated as an attachment. Make sure to include the number of copies, color (if applicable), and other specifications (single vs. double sided, stapled, etc...) in the body of your email. Email requests generally have a 24-hour turnaround time from when the center is next open.