- The quickest and easiest way to obtain professional help for any type of emergency is to phone College Police at ext. 4000 or (818)551-5205. When calling, stay calm and carefully explain the problem and location to the dispatcher. If the emergency line is busy, call the Emergency operator (Dial 8).
Glendale Community College
1500 N. Verdugo Road
Glendale, CA 91208-2894
- In case you cannot contact anyone in your division for any reason and you have questions, please contact Instructional Services by calling (818)240-1000 ext. 5104.
- In case of any technology issues, please call the help desk at extension 4357 (HELP) or submit a help desk work request by using the following link in SharePoint.
- Ancillary Activity Stipend Request
- Ancillary Activity Stipend Completion Form
- Assessment Center
- Change of Grade Request
- Complaint Form
- Flex Completion Form
- Policies (Board Policies, Administrative Regulations, Curriculum Handbook, Governance Policy, Guild Contract, Faculty Ethics Statement, IT and Web Policies)
- Rosters MAKE SURE TO ENTER YOUR LOGIN IN UPPERCASE LETTERS, PASSWORD IS CASE SENSITIVE.
- Self-evaluation Report
Finally, here are some other pages, sponsored by the Academic Senate, and The Guild, which contain additional information which may be of use to you.
- For Adjunct Faculty (contains information about filing for unemployment, adjunct retirement, and much, much more …. Very useful)
- For All Faculty and Staff (a good catch-all for procedures and additional information about GCC for its employees)