About PlanningPlanning is a crucial step in fulfilling the college's mission.
This website provides links to the college's plan documents as well as a description of the college's planning process.
For detailed information about planning and the model integrating planning, program review, and resource allocation, see the GCC Integrated Planning Handbook.
Current Institutional Master Plan (IMP)
- IMP 2018-2025 (approved by the Board of Trustees on May 15, 2018)
- EMP 2010, updated by Team A 4/29/2016
- EMP 2010, revised by Team A 5/18/2012 (9 pages)
- EMP 2010 Summary of Goals (EMP in its shortest form, 1 page)
- Educational Master Plan as introduced in 2010 (complete document approved by Board of Trustees on June 28, 2010, PDF document, 201 pages)
Note: The Institutional Master Plan (IMP) was formerly named the Educational Master Plan (EMP).
Integrating Planning, Program Review, and Resource Allocation
Beginning in Fall 2010, the college implemented a new process integrating planning, program review, and resource allocation. These changes are in response to the 2010 accreditation recommendations. The documents listed here provide details about the new process.
- Integrated Planning Model and Evaluation of the Model
- Access GCC's 2015-2016 Online Integrated Planning System (Note: If you do not have a username and password, log in as a guest to access planning and program review resources.)
- Access GCC's 2014-2015 Online Integrated Planning System
GCC is implementing a new system for tracking college plans starting in 2016. Use the link below to access the tracking system.
- College Plans Tracking System