WHAT IS IT?
- Regular ENGL 101 plus a 2 hour non-credit co-requisite.
- Co-requisite meets right after class twice a week, one hour each time with the same instructor.
- Students who place into ENGL 120.
- Students who have successfully completed ESL 151.
- Students who have successfully completed ENGL 191.
- Students who are attempting to take a regular ENGL 101 for the 2nd or 3rd time.
- Students who place into ENGL 101 and think they might benefit from taking an ENGL 101+ section with the co-requisite.
HOW TO ENROLL
In order to enroll in English 101+ courses YOU MUST CONTACT the 101+ counselor:
Sierra Vista (SV) 365a in the Assessment Center
(818) 240-1000 Ext. 5331