To schedule an appointment with the Nursing Counselor, please complete the following steps:
- Attend a Nursing Workshop. Please see the schedule below.
- Obtain a Glendale Community College student ID number by applying online at www.glendale.edu.
- Call (818) 551-5270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment with the nursing counselor.
Bring your unofficial transcripts from all colleges/universities attended to your appointment.
NURSING & APPLICATION WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
The workshop covers prerequisites and admission criteria for Glendale Community Colleges, nursing programs. Also discussed will be information surrounding costs, clinical sites, and daily schedules once a student is accepted into nursing school.
|Wednesday||January 22||12:00 pm - 1:30 pm||HS 327|
|*Monday||*February 3||*12:00 pm - 1:30 pm||*HS 327|
|*Wednesday||*February 12||*12:00 pm - 1:30 pm||*HS 327|
|*Thursday||*February 20||*12:30 pm - 2:00 pm||*HS 325|
|*Tuesday||*February 25||* 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm||*HS 122|
|*Thursday||*February 27||*12:30 pm - 2:00 pm||*HS 327|
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
|Thursday||April 23||12:30 pm - 2:00 pm||HS 327|
|Tuesday||May 19||3:00 pm - 4:30 pm||HS 122|
|Tuesday||June 2||3:00 pm - 4:30 pm||HS 122|
*Focus on nursing applications
Workshops are held on the main campus. Map.
HS = Bhupesh Parikh Health Sciences & Technology Building
- Arrive early. No appointment necessary.
- Allow extra time (20-25 minutes) for parking. Visitors may park in the metered parking lots surrounding the campus.
- No late admission to the workshop. If you arrive late, you will need to choose another date. No exceptions.
- No specific transcript questions please. Individual questions such as transferability of courses, units, etc. can be answered best in an individual appointment with one of the nursing counselors. Information on this can be found in the Counseling Assistance page.
For those who would like to complete or preview the Nursing Workshop Presentations online, please click on the following link: