Listed below are the course numbers and names of all the architecture classes that are offered within the department. Click on the class number on the left for the title, course description, unit value and transfer information.
- Arch 101 - Basic Drafting and Design
- Arch 102 - Architectural Drafting and Design
- Arch 103 - Descriptive Geometry
- Arch 105 - Perspective Graphics with Introduction to SketchUp and Rhinoceros
- Arch 106 - Building Codes I
- Arch 108 - Architectural Print Reading
- Arch 109 - Sketching Techniques for Architects and Interior Designers - New!
- Arch 120 - Residential Architectural Design I
- Arch 125 - Residential Architectural Design II
- Arch 130 - Commercial Architectural Design I
- Arch 135 - Commercial Architectural Design II
- Arch 141 - Interior Design
- Arch 142 - Advanced Interior Design
- Arch 143 - Commercial Interior Design - New!
- Arch 160 - Architectural Computer Aided Drafting Laboratory
- Arch 229 - Introduction to 3DS Max for Architecture and Engineering
- Arch 230 - Advanced 3DS Max for Architecture and Engineering
- Arch 240 - Architectural Portfolio Development
- Arch 250 - Introduction to Autodesk Revit Architecture
- Arch 251 - Advanced Revit
- Arch 252 - Introduction to Revit MEP & Structure
- Architectural Certificate
Requirements for the Architecture Drafting & Design Certificate.
- GCC Class Schedule
To search for Architecture classes, select "ARCHITECTURE" in the Subject field.
- Architecture Course Outlines of Record
Official course outlines for all classes offered within the architecture department.