Music Lab: AU 213 - 2019 Spring Semester
|Monday & Tuesday
||8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
|Wednesday & Thursday
||8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
||8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
||12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m|
Computers in the music lab will be unavailable while classes are being taught in the lab. Practice rooms in the hallway are still available during these times if the lab is open.Classes are currently taking place in the lab on:Monday from 3:25-6:35 p.m.Wednesday from 3:25-6:35 p.m.Tuesday and Thursday from 3:25-4:50 p.m.
- 21 student workstations each equipped with iMac Computers with a wide variety of up-to-date technology to use
- Serves as the central classroom and practice room for all music technology courses
- 8 private sound isolated practice rooms equipped with upright pianos that can be checked out from the music lab
- Each music classroom has a Yamaha Grand Piano
- Piano Lab
- 27 Korg Digital Keyboards, each equipped with pedals and headphones for private practicing
- 22 workstations with MIDI controller keyboards and Ableton Push instruments.
- Software Includes current versions of:
- Pro Tools
- LogicPro & Ableton Live
- Studio One
- Plus many others
- Recording, Sequencing, and Live Sound Hardware Includes:
- SSL AWS 948 production console
- Neumann, Mackie, and Yamaha monitors
- Euphonix MC Control & MC Mix
- Yamaha CL5, QL5, and TL 1 consoles
- Shure ULX-D wireless system (24 channels)
- Focusrite RedNet interfaces with Dante integration
- Numerous MIDI controllers (guitar, drum, keyboard)
- A collection of microphones (AEA, AKG, Blue, Cascade, EV, Neumann, Rode, SE, Sennteiser, Shure)
- Analog & digital synthesizers & electronic instruments (Korg, Moog, Roland, Theremin, Yamaha, and many more)
- Other miscellaneous recording hardware
Library of CDs, DVDs, (along with listening / viewing facilities), and music reference books.
Glendale College is an AVID Learning Partner Sponsored School and a McDSP Educational Partner.