Each course runs for six weeks and consists of 12 lessons. Lessons are supplemented with interactive quizzes, assignments, tutorials and online discussion areas. Read your lessons and ask questions of your instructor at times most convenient to you. All you need to get started is Internet access, an e-mail address, and a Web browser. For requirements, demonstrations and additional course information, visit: www.ed2go.com/gcc. Click the Courses link for a complete viewing of the courses we have to offer.
- Lifelong Learning courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, easy to use, and lead by an expert instructor.
- Professional development and personal enrichment
- Sessions start monthly
- Convenient online six-week format or self-paced format.
- Interactive learning environment
- Instructors lead each course
- Award of completion with passing score
Online Career Training Programs such as Pharmacy Technician, Medical Transcription, Six Sigma Black Belt, etc.
- Prepare for industry certification or start a new career
- Our Career Training Programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, who work to provide the student with effective web-based learning experiences.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
- Many courses prepare student for a national certification
- Start anytime - work at your own pace and complete in 3 to 6 months and up to a year
- Textbooks & learning materials are included
- Support offered via phone, email, or live chat 7 days a week
- Expert instructor assistance provided
- Career Counselors are provided
- Financial Assistance available!