GCC responds to the Coronavirus Outbreak. GCC has moved to remote online instruction.


If you are experiencing symptoms, call your primary care physician or urgent care facility first. For the latest COVID-19 information from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health or call 211 (24/7).


Continuing Education Garfield Campus

Your Future Can Start Today!

I want to read and speak English better. English as a Second Language classes
I want to improve my basic reading and/or math skills. Basic writing, reading and math classes.
I want to get my GED or my high school diploma. GED classes and High School Diploma classes.
I want to improve my computer skills. MS Office and/or Accounting software classes.
I want to understand how an office works. Office Procedures and Technology classes.
I want to get a better job. Resume Writing and Interviewing classes.
I want to become a U.S. citizen. Citizenship classes.
I want to be a better parent. Parent Education classes.
I want to enrich my retirement years.

Lifelong Learning classes.

I want to apply and register for noncredit classes. Apply and register.


What do I need to establish residency?

To enroll in Credit classes at Glendale Community College and qualify for lower resident tuition fees, you must be a resident of California for at least one year. To prove that you have been a resident for one year, you need to have three of the following in your name:

  • State and federal tax returns with W-2 forms
  • Automobile registration
  • California driver’s license/California ID card
  • Voter registration
  • Military personnel
  • Bank account statements
  • Petitioner for divorce in California
  • Utility bills
  • Proof of employment (pay stubs)
  • Mortgage statements
  • Verification of public assistance (welfare and other public assistance)


Read about your student rights (Non-Discrimination & EEO).


Questions? Call  (818) 240-1000 , ext. 5678 or 5681.