Academic Advising

The Garfield Campus offers academic counseling to noncredit adult education students. Our counselors will assist students regarding High School Diploma, GED, Rehabilitation, ESL, California Training Benefits (CTB), and other programs.

Counselors can specifically assist you to:

  • explore career options.
  • plan appropriate course of study.
  • evaluate High School transcripts.
  • identify appropriate student services.
  • transition between noncredit to credit programs.


Mohammad Taghdis

Mohammad Taghdis - MP 221

Phone:  (818) 240-1000  x 3072


To schedule a day or evening appointment, call  (818) 240-1000  ext. 5035 or 5055.


Elodia Collins Gonzalez

Elodia Collins Gonzalez - MP 221

Phone  (818) 240-1000  x 5803


 To schedule a day or evening appointment, call  (818) 240-1000 ext. 5055.