Welcome to the Career & Counseling Center!
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Phone: (818) 240-1000, ext. 5035/5055
Please come and visit us. We are located in MP 221.
Our center offers a team of caring individuals whose mission is to help you find careers, classes and other information to help you succeed with your goals and prepare for employment.
The Career & Counseling Center provides assistance in the following areas:
- High School Diploma/High School Equivalency Exams
- Choosing credit/noncredit classes/certificates to improve skills
- Business Education/Computers/English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Researching careers and schools
- Financial aid
- Unemployment Benefits (CTB/WIOA/TAA)
- Career assessment
- Developing resumes and cover letters
- Job search strategies
- Preparing for job interviews
Our staff is available to assist you, just drop in and let us know how we can help you.
Glendale Community College
Garfield Campus, MP 221
1122 E. Garfield Ave., Glendale, CA 91205
(818) 240-1000, ext. 5035/5055