New Student: You never attended Glendale Community College.
Returning Student: You are a returning student if you have not applied or enrolled during spring 2019.
International Student: Online International Application
Noncredit Student: Noncredit Continuing Education Application
To receive Priority Registration you must complete application, placement, orientation, and counseling by the priority deadline.
- Visit glendale.edu/apply to submit a GCC application.
- You will receive your GCC Student ID number via email within 2 hours.
- Need help with your application? Stop by the Welcome Center in SM 266.
- Enrolling in non-credit classes? Use the Non-Credit Enrollment Guide www.glendale.edu/NonCreditChecklist
*Dreamers / AB 540 students, expect additional information to be emailed to you from the Admissions Office.
ONLINE APPLICATION LINK:
- Answer all questions completely.
- Verify all information you have entered.
- Click on the Begin Application for Glendale Community College.
- Create a NEW User Account if you are applying online for the first time or Log in as a Returning User if you have previously applied online.
- Complete and submit application be sure to click the Finish link.
- Placement into English and Math no longer requires a test. Students provide cumulative high school GPA and last Math and English classes taken.
- ESL and Chemistry Assessments can be taken in the Assessment Center. Visit www.glendale.edu/Assessment for testing schedule and sample tests.
- Complete the Orientation online at www.glendale.edu/Orientation.
Do you have a disability (ex: IEP, medical documentation, etc)?
Contact Center for Students with Disabilities to meet with a counselor www.glendale.edu/CSD.
- View all academic counseling services available at www.glendale.edu/students/Counseling.
- Contact the department and make an appointment to see a counselor for an SEP.
- During your counseling visit, you will create a Student Educational Plan (SEP).
- Visit glendale.edu/MyGCC to register for classes.
MyGCC username: your GCC student ID number
MyGCC password: your six digit birthday (MMDDYY)
- Through MyGCC you can view your registration date, financial aid status, fees and more.
- For assistance with MyGCC or registering for classes, visit the Welcome Center in SM266.