Below is a short list of Basic Canvas Help. For more in-depth information, guides, and assistance on using Canvas in your Distance Education or Face-to-Face classes, please join the DE Faculty Resource Shell and click on "All Things Canvas" located on the homepage.
It is highly recommend that the FREE Self-Paced "Growing with Canvas" Introductory Course is completed before taking the Introductory to Online Teaching and Learning (IOTL) course - GCC'S DE Certification Course. This will give you an overview of Canvas and how to use it.
- EARN 2 HOURS OF FLEX FOR EACH MODULE = 10 HOURS!
- Canvas Sample Course Shell - Download for FREE!
- Move Your Canvas Course from One Term to the Next
- Too Many Course Cards on Your Canvas Dashboard?
- Canvas Instructor Feature Cheatsheet
- Lynda.com: Access this Training!
Canvas and VeriCite
Canvas and ConferZoom
Got Canvas questions?
Contact the Canvas Help Desk for 24/7 assistance at 1-833-544-3019