Below is a short list of Basic Canvas Help. For more in-depth information, guides, and assistance on using Canvas in your Distance Education or Face-to-Face classes, please join the DE Faculty Resource Shell and click on "All Things Canvas" located on the homepage.
We highly recommend taking the FREE Self-Paced "Growing with Canvas" Introductory Course through before taking the Introductory to Online Teaching and Learning (IOTL) course. This will give you an overview of Canvas and how to use it.
EARN 2 HOURS OF FLEX FOR EACH MODULE = 10 HOURS!
- Canvas Sample Course Shell - Download for FREE!
- Move Your Canvas Course from One Term to the Next
- Too Many Course Cards on Your Canvas Dashboard?
- Moodle to Canvas - Move Your Course Materials
- Canvas Instructor Feature Cheatsheet
- Lynda.com: Access this Training!
Canvas and VeriCite
Canvas and ConferZoom
Got Canvas questions?
Contact the Canvas Help Desk for 24/7 assistance at 1-833-544-3019