Glendale College seeks to make all programs and services, including electronic and information technology accessible to people with disabilities.
- Great general accessibility page
- This page is good for tools, specific instructions and links on web accessibility
- Good overview on accessibility and principles - High Tech Center Training Unit – “Distance Education Accessibility Guidelines”(2011)
ADA Standards for Accessible Design
- Three Steps to Creating Accessible PDF Documents
- Seven Steps to Creating An Accessible Word Document
- Seven Steps to Creating An Accessible Excel Spreadsheet
- Seven Steps to Creating Accessible Outlook Email
- Amara Caption Creation App Captions Videos Created Inside of Canvas
- General Accessibility Design Guidelines Inside Canvas
- 3C Media - Hosting Site & Free Captioning Service
3C Media Solutions is funded by a grant from the Chancellor’s Office, California Community Colleges. 3C Media Solutions is the delivery system for distance education, training and meeting collaboration, linking the 114 campuses of the California Community Colleges System.