Register for the @ONE DE Certification Course - IOTL!
GCC is proud to offer Faculty free DE Certification in partnership with @ONE Train-the Trainer Program
Great teaching can happen anywhere, but teaching online requires different skills, strategies, and tools than in a traditional face-to-face classroom.
In this 4-week course, fully-online course, you will gain proficiency in the unique qualities and perspectives of masterful online teaching, including powerful ways to support the success of online students, how to lay a foundation for a productive learning community, and infusing your course with your distinctive presence.
We'll walk you through the pertinent federal, state, and local regulations impacting online teaching, and set you on a path to designing success for you and your students!
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and discuss federal and state regulations that impact online course policy and practice
- Identify local support for online teachers and learners
- Design introductory activities that support an online learning community
- Develop clear and supportive online course policies
- Earn DE Certification and become DE eligible for course scheduling
SCHEDULE OF CLASSES
Spring 2020 Session:
March 2-30, 2020 (Full!)
More Dates in Spring 2020 to Come!
Note: If you are a current GCC faculty member and you do not have a Canvas Account, please email Mark Ragonig.
If you have any questions, please email the DE Faculty Trainer:
Alexa Schumacher, Ph.D.