Thank you for your interest in the Course Design Academy Review Process so your course can be made available to students in the CVC-OEI.
We have created this checklist below to help you prepare your course for a timely and helpful review from the OEI Design Academy.
Follow these 1-2-3 (4-5-6)! Steps to Participate in the Course Design Academy.
- Step 1 Get Informed: Please Register for a Design Academy Faculty Information Meeting.
- Step 2 Get Prepared: Complete the Course Review Prep Form and Review Ready Checklist.
- Note: If you need a DE Mentor, please let the GCC POCR Lead know.
- If you have any questions, contact the GCC POCR Lead (Alexa Schumacher; email@example.com.
- Step 3 Get Submitted: When you complete Step 2, contact the GCC POCR Lead (Alexa Schumacher; firstname.lastname@example.org).
- After submission: You will be contacted by the CVC-OEI with confirmation that your course was submitted for review. Within two-four weeks, you should then receive confirmation that your course was assigned to a Lead Reviewer and Accessibility Specialist (ACE) to begin the Design Academy process. The entire Design Academy process ranges from 12-16 weeks - depending on your course and your time availability to work with your Lead Reviewer and ACE.
- Steps 4 and 5: Work with the Design Academy and stay in touch with the GCC POCR Lead (Alexa Schumacher; email@example.com).
- Step 6 Get Badged: Contact the GCC POCR Lead (Alexa Schumacher; firstname.lastname@example.org) when you are Badged!
If you have more questions, DE Coordinator and POCR Lead, Alexa Schumacher, will be your main contact at GCC: email@example.com.