Enrollment Verifications are processed at the Office of Admissions and Records. Enrollment verifications may include any of the following: Current and Past Enrollment Dates, student enrollment status (full-time, half-time, part-time), degree and certificate completion dates. Any outstanding debt and obligation must be cleared before an enrollment verification will be processed. A written request including the student's signature must be submitted before a verification of enrollment can be completed.
Fees and processing time: ** First two (2) enrollment verifications are free. **
- Regular Service: Each form to be completed: $5.00 each - 5 working days for processing.
- Rush Service: Each form to be completed: $10.00 each - 3 working days for processing
Rush service is defined as:
- Student may return to pick-up the enrollment verification in 3 working days with Photo Identification.
- The office will process and mail the enrollment verification within 3 working days by way of Regular United States Postal Service.
Please Note: Processing time is subject to change.
In Person Request
Link to form: Enrollment Verification Student Release
We also have enrollment verification forms available for your convenience. Complete the form and submit it directly to the Office of Admissions and Records. We are located on the 3rd Floor of the Sierra Vista Building.
Upon your request, we will mail the enrollment verification to the indicated destination.
Include the following information in your request.
- Name (prior names used)
- Date of Birth
- Current Address and phone number
- Specify what you would like us to verify (term and year)
- Indicate where you would like us to mail your request
- Your Signature
- Check or Money Order payable to Glendale Community College (G.C.C.)
Mail your request to:
- Glendale Community College
Attn: Office of Admissions and Records
1500 N. Verdugo Road
Glendale, CA 91208
If you have further questions call (818) 240-1000 Ext. 5910.