Enrollment Verifications are processed at the Office of Admissions and Records. Enrollment verifications may include any of the following: Current and Past Enrollment Dates, student enrollment status (full-time, half-time, part-time), degree and certificate completion dates. A written request including the student's signature must be submitted before a verification of enrollment can be completed.
Fees and processing time: ** First two (2) enrollment verifications are free. **
- Regular Service: Each form to be completed: $5.00 each - 5 working days for processing.
- Rush Service: Each form to be completed: $10.00 each - 3 working days for processing
Rush service is defined as:
- The office will process and mail the enrollment verification within 3 working days by way of Regular United States Postal Service.
Please Note: Processing time is subject to change.
*** NO PERSON REQUESTS - COLLEGE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC ***
EMAIL YOUR REQUESTS TO ARDOCS@GLENDALE.EDU
In Person Request
Link to form: Enrollment Verification Student Release
We also have enrollment verification forms available for your convenience. Complete the form and submit it directly to the Office of Admissions and Records. We are located on the 3rd Floor of the Sierra Vista Building.
Include the following information in your request.
- Name (prior names used)
- Date of Birth
- Current Address and phone number
- Specify what you would like us to verify (term and year)
- Indicate where you would like us to mail your request
- Your Signature
- Check or Money Order payable to Glendale Community College (G.C.C.)
Mail your request to:
- Glendale Community College
Attn: Office of Admissions and Records
1500 N. Verdugo Road
Glendale, CA 91208