GCC responds to the Coronavirus Outbreak. GCC has moved to remote online instruction.

Sending a Transcript to GCC

Transcripts should be sent directly from the high school or college to Glendale Community College. All transcripts become the property of Glendale Community College and will not be returned.

Recent High School Graduates

If you graduated from high school within the past year, or if you think any of your high school courses may help our counselors guide you to the courses appropriate for you, you must have your high school send your transcript to this college.


Students Who Have Completed Classes at Another College

If you attended another college or university, you must have the college/university send your transcript to Glendale Community College.

If you meet the above descriptions, then it is your responsibility to request the transcripts from the schools/colleges you have attended and ask that they be sent directly to the GCC Admissions & Records office. All transcripts from other schools must be official.

Glendale Community College reserves the right to evaluate work completed in other colleges or universities. The external credit units and cumulative grade points will be posted on the student’s Glendale College transcript. Transfers with acceptable grades will be granted advanced standing in-so-far as the work completely corresponds with that of Glendale Community College.

You can have transcripts sent in one of the following three ways:

Ask your school/college to mail an official transcript to us at:

Glendale Community College
Admissions & Records Office 
1500 N. Verdugo Road
Glendale, CA 91208