Assessment Testing Information:
- Students should allow about 2 hours for the English test, 45 minutes to 1 hour for the math assessment tests.
- Allow about 1.5 to 3 hours for the ESL tests.
All students testing at our facility are required to provide:
- a valid Glendale Community College ID number; and
- a government issued photo identification card (e.g., California driver's license, California ID card, passport, or military ID).
Assessment Tests Offered:
- Accuplacer English
- Accuplacer Arithmetic (Basic Math)
- Math Diagnostic Placement Test (MDPT)
- Beginning Algebra (Algebra 1)
- Intermediate Algebra (Algebra 2)
- Pre-Calculus (Math Analysis)
- English As a Second Language (by appointment)
Where did I place in my Assessment tests?