1. DOWNLOAD THE ELGIBILITY FORM
Bring this form to your Eligibility or Welfare Worker.
2. APPLY TO GCC
3. APPLY TO THE GCC CALWORKS PROGRAM
Go to MyGCC and choose MyCALWORKS. Complete the CalWORKs application for the current term.
4. ASK YOUR GAIN WORKER FOR THESE FORMS
- GN 6006 referral for remedial or vocational education
- GN 6014, Vocational Assessment Results
- WTW2, Welfare-to-Work Plan
*If you are a SIPP, you will not need these forms at the time you enroll. SIPPs require only a GN 6005A.
5. BRING EVERYTHING TO OUR OFFICE
If you are attending the GCC Verdugo Campus, go to SF 114.
If you are attending the GCC Garfield Camus, go to TR 300.
Also bring your Driver's Licence, California ID, or Passport.
YOU GOT THIS!
We understand that enrolling in college can be intimidating and frustrating. If you need help or have any questions, please do not hesitate to
contact us at (818) 240-1000, extension 5681 for the Garfield Campus, or extension 5508 for the Verdugo Campus. (Not sure which campus? Call either extension and someone will help you.)