GCC responds to the Coronavirus Outbreak. GCC has moved to remote online instruction.

Can I Pick Up My Husband or Wife's Documents?


The information contained in your CalWORKs documents is highly private and confidential.  When you enroll in the GCC CalWORKs Program, you give us permission to share your school records with DPSS/GAIN and your child care agency.  However, we will never share your records with anyone else, including your husband or wife. 

It is the policy of the GCC CalWORKs Program NOT to allow any person but you to pick up your documents.  There are no exceptions to this policy, even for husbands and wives. 

If you need to pick up documents, but cannot come to our office, we can help you in the following ways:

  1. We can e-mail or fax your forms directly to your GAIN Services Worker.  We can also fax to your child care agency, although some child care forms must be submitted in original form, and not by fax. 
  2. We can mail your forms directly to the address you listed on your most recent signed GCC CalWORKs application.  
  3. We can call your GAIN Services Worker to help you explain your situation.

Your privacy and security are very important to us and have guided us in creating this policy.  Thank you for your understanding.