The Career Center team is available to help you assess your personal preferences, choose a major, sort through a broad range of occupational options, and facilitate your job search preparedness. We look forward to assisting you throughout your learning and career building experience at GCC.
Director, Career Center and Student Employment Services
- Denise Leong-Brattain - Career Center Coordinator
- Paolo Banaag
- Ryan Bishop
- Nancy Medina (on leave)
- Molly Mercer
Career Couseling Interns
- Meline Abramyan
- Stephanie Yau - Cooperative Education (CO ED 101) Instructor [email@example.com]
- Tatyana Bartholomew - Student Services Technician
- Sharis Davoodi - Student Services Technician (on leave)
- Nadine Levyfield - Student Services Technician
- Sang Nam - Student Employment Services Technician
- Lili Zargaryan - Student Employment Services Assistant [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Monday-Friday: 10:00a.m. - 6:30p.m.
Please note: Hours may vary or change during breaks and intersessions. We suggest you contact us by phone prior to visiting the Career Center.
Sierra Vista Bldg. - 3rd Floor
**We will not be open to the public until further notice**
(818) 240-1000 Ext. 5407 or 5408