Getting Started at Glendale College
Congratulations, and welcome to Glendale College! Here are the steps you will need to follow.
1. Submit your completed GCC application. You can apply online, by clicking here and completing the instructions. When your application is accepted, you will receive a student ID number. You will need this in order to make an appointment with a DSPS counselor.
2. Go to the Center for Students with Disabilities in SF 121. Register for our services by completing the registration form. Bring your verification of disability and submit it at this time.
3. Make an appointment to meet with a CSD counselor.
4. Prepare for your appointment by researching the degrees, certificates, and classes available at Glendale College. All of this information can be found in the College Catalog and the Schedule of Classes. Begin to formulate your academic and career goals.
5. Meet with your counselor and begin to develop a plan for reaching your goals.
6. Register for classes.