LAST DAY YOU CAN USE YOUR BOOK VOUCHER IS
The EOPS book voucher is awarded to eligible EOPS students in Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer terms based on program funding availability, student program eligibility and financial aid eligibility.
To be considered for the EOPS Book Voucher, students must be in good standing with the program and meet all the eligibility criteria listed below.
Students, who do not fulfill student responsibilities listed in the EOPS Mutual Responsibility Contract, will be out of compliance with the program and be placed on a warning status with EOPS. Students who are out of compliance with the program will not be considered for EOPS Book Voucher for the following primary semester and intersession.
EOPS BOOK VOUCHER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The students must:
- Have three counseling contacts completed in the prior semester (first semester EOPS students are exempt).
- Be in good standing with the program as specified in the EOPS Mutual Responsibility Contract and verified by the EOPS counselor.
- Be in satisfactory academic standing. If the student is on academic or progress probation, the current Probation Contract must be on file and the student must be following his/her probation contract.
- Demonstrate that they are making progress towards their academic goal by taking appropriate courses listed on the Student Educational Plan on file.
- Meet the minimum unit requirement for each session as applicable: For a semester, be registered in at least 6 units in the current semester. For an intersession, be registered in at least 1 unit in the current intersession.
- Have sufficient unmet need determined by the Financial Aid Office.
Potential EOPS students: The program does not guarantee a book voucher service. It is contingent upon student eligibility and available funds. It is highly recommended that while in the admission process, students purchase/rent their books and keep their receipts. If they get a book voucher award the first semester, they can be reimbursed up to the maximum amount of the book voucher. All exchanges and returns are done at the bookstore in compliance with the bookstore's return/exchange policy.
Open links Below for Additional Book Voucher Information and Q&A
Book Voucher Information (PDF)click here
Book Voucher Q&A (PDF)click here