Beginning next week, Tuesday, May 5, EOPS will be offering drop-in counseling through Cranium Café. We will meet in the EOPS Lobby M-F 2:00pm-3:00pm. There will be one counselor each day. If we notice that there is more need for drop-in counseling, we may increase the number of hours we currently offer.
EOPS Drop-in Counseling Lobby can be accessed by using the following link: https://glendale.craniumcafe.com/group/eops/lobby.
We have also added the drop-in schedule and the lobby link to the EOPS Home Page https://www.glendale.edu/students/student-services/eops-home (scroll to the bottom of the page).
EOPS Drop-in Counseling Information
Schedule: Monday thru Friday 2:00pm-3:00pm
Tech Requirements: Latest version of Chrome or Firefox; Optional: Webcam, Microphone
· Click on https://glendale.craniumcafe.com/group/eops/lobby to enter EOPS Drop-in Lobby
· Read through consent statement and choose “Agree”
· For first time users: Create an account using your GCC email
· Returning users, log-in using your GCC email and password
Allotted time: During a drop-in counseling session students have an opportunity to briefly interact with a counselor and ask a question or two. You will have a maximum of 15 minutes for this session. If you think you may need more time, please contact the EOPS Appointment Desk at email@example.com to schedule a 30-min. counseling appointment.
Process: For drop-in counseling, please have your student ID# and the reason for your visit ready to provide to the counselor as you enter the EOPS Drop-in Lobby. The counselor will need this information to begin working with you. We have limited drop-in counseling time per day. If there are more students than can be served that day, the counselor will close the lobby and will ask you to come back the following day.
Drop-in counseling topics may include:
- Schedule changes
- Study List for next semester
- Quick Questions (i.e. Deadlines)
- Petitions (i.e. Count the Higher Grade)
- Requests for course revisions for approved FA Contract