Everyday, staff and faculty see and hear about the struggles of our students and your help in addressing some of these issues is greatly appreciated.
We hope this will become an event we will host every year and possibly, every semester.
Things to consider/remember:
- It's a fairly decent walk from our parking lot to the fair area. If you are carrying materials, you may want to bring a carrying case with wheels.
- Please note that the event is held outdoors in a plaza area. Please dress accordingly.
- Each organization will be provided with a table, two chairs, canopy/cover and boxed meals for those attending.
- Only ONE PERSON from each organization needs to sign up. You can specify how many will be attending the fair.
- A parking permit and directions for parking will be emailed to you a week before the event.
- If you know other organizations who can participate in the fair, please pass along the information to them.