GCC responds to the Coronavirus Outbreak. GCC has moved to remote online instruction.

Private College & University Transfer Guides

Some private colleges have articulation agreements with Glendale Community College. These agreements informs you which courses completed at Glendale College will satisfy general education and major preparation requirements at the private university. If an agreement is in place, this means that the comparable courses listed will not have to be completed after transfer. Some private universities offer more generalized transfer agreements, which do not pertain to specific courses completed at Glendale College, but rather to how many units are completed here, or if an associate degree has been earned.

Courses from these universities that students intend to use towards a Glendale College associate degree or certificate will need to be reviewed and evaluated according to Glendale College criteria requirements for the Associate degree or if the course will be acceptable for use in the CSU Breadth and IGETC general education patterns.

For questions on specific articulation agreements or transfer admission requirements for private universities, please make an appointment with a Glendale College Counselor via the Transfer Center or the Academic Counseling Center.

Listings by School