System Maintenance

The PeopleSoft student information system (this includes MyGCC and schedule of classes) will be unavailable from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, January 26 due to scheduled system maintenance. Student Email and Canvas will be available.

Transfer General Education Requirements

Planning to transfer to a four-year college? You can get started completing your General Education requirements as well as lower division major requirements while you're at Glendale College.

Meet with a counselor to help you complete you Student Education Plan (SEP) to make sure the courses you are taking fulfill the GE and major requirements at the school you plan on attending.

CSU Breadth 

The California State University General Education - CSU Breadth pattern is recommended for community college students who plan to transfer to a CSU system and wants to complete lower division course work for general education.

CSU Breath shows catalog course descriptions for each subject area.

CSU Breadth (pdf)