Tips to complete UC TAG Application
- Complete the online UC TAG application and submit during the filing period.
- Once your TAG is submitted, fulfill all remaining coursework and GPA requirements designated in your TAG agreement.
- Apply for Admission during the appropriate filing period. Applications are online August 1st and can be submitted during the month of November.
- Student can only submit ONE TAG application.
Students are strongly encouraged to consult with their community college counselor prior to completing/submitting the TAG application.
Review TAG requirements (pdf)
How to pursue TAG
1. Use the UC Transfer Admission Planner to complete the TAG application, and review it with your community college counselor and/or UC campus TAG adviser. You’ll need to submit it Sept. 1–30 for the fall term (May 1–31 for the winter/spring term).
2. Fulfill all remaining coursework and GPA requirements in your TAG agreement.
3. Fill out the application for admission to UC and submit it Nov. 1–30.
Deadline to Apply for TAG is September 30th