System Maintenance Notice

The PeopleSoft student system (this includes MyGCC and schedule of classes) will be unavailable for 2 DAYS starting Friday, June 28 from 6 p.m. until Sunday, June 30 at 5 p.m. due to scheduled system maintenance.

There are three ways to order an official transcript from Glendale Community College:

First 2 copies of your transcript are free



transcript Plus

Glendale Community College has retained Credentials, Inc. to accept transcript orders on the Internet via a secured site. Please contact Credentials, Inc. Customer Service at 1(847) 716-3005 if you need assistance or have any questions regarding your online order. Credential operator assistance is available (CST/CDT) 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Friday.

Your transcript request will not be processed until the signed authorization form is received. In addition to the cost of the transcript, there is a $2.55 transaction fee per transcript for this service. Free transcripts are not available using the online option.

Request a Transcript

Check Transcript Order Status

By mail Students may order their official transcript by mail. Download and print the GCC Transcript Request form OR mail in a written request with the following information:
  • Name (include prior names)
  • Date of Birth and Social Security Number
  • Approximate Dates of Attendance
  • Number of Copies Needed
  • Specific mailing address for each transcript ordered
  • Student's signature
  • Check or Money Order payable to Glendale Community College (G.C.C.) – do NOT send cash or credit card information.

Mail your request to:
Glendale Community College
Office of Admissions & Records
1500 N. Verdugo Road
Glendale, CA 91208

In Person

You may request your official transcript in person at the Admissions and Records Office. We are located on the 3rd Floor of the Sierra Vista Building. Transcript request forms are available for your convenience at the Admissions Counter or by downloading and printing our GCC Transcript Request form. A picture I.D. is required to release records.

  • Trancript Information

    • Fees and Processing Times

    • Important information to know before requesting your official transcript