Tennis Club Donations: $150.00 (6 months)
- March 1st-August 31st
- September 1st-February 28th
Family Membership $ 1,000.00 (five years)
Make donations to: Glendale College Foundation
- Membership is for all family members living at the same address.
- Members who are delinquent with membership fees will be denied use of the courts.
- There is no required dress code on the courts; however, members are required to wear regulation tennis shoes. No jogging shoes or dark soled athletic shoes that mark or damage the courts are allowed.
- Membership is open to anyone regardless of residency.
- Courts are available Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays (5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.)
Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays (7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.) Courts are not open to the public.
- When taking over a court, please wait outside the gate to be recognized. You are welcome to play the last game, but “no add” scoring must be used.
- The club has an exclusive contract with a tennis professional. He gives lessons, sets up tournaments, holds clinics, sets up ladders and has limited supplies available.
- The tennis pro is the only person who may give tennis lessons on these courts during the hours of club operation.
- Members are issued a parking permit for use during club hours.
- The Glendale College Tennis Team has permission to use two of the courts on Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays from 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. providing no members are waiting for courts.
- Membership is from September 1 – February 28 and March 1 – August 31. Donations for membership are not prorated.
JOIN NOW-Fill out forms below and mail to
Glendale College Foundation
1500 N Verdugo Road
Glendale, CA 91208
View Schedules Below
WOULD LIKE TO PAY ONLINE?
Access our secure online credit card processing!