Tennis Club Donations: $150.00 (6 months)
March 1st-August 31st
September 1st-February 28th
Family Membership $ 1,000.00 (five years) Make donations to: Glendale College Foundation
1. Membership is for all family members living at the same address.
2. Members who are delinquent with membership fees will be denied use of the courts.
3. There is no required dress code on the courts; however, members are required to wear regulation tennis shoes. No jogging shoes or dark soled athletic shoes that mark or damage the courts are allowed.
4. Membership is open to anyone regardless of residency.
5. Courts are available Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays (5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.)
Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays (7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.) Courts are not open to the public.
6. When taking over a court, please wait outside the gate to be recognized. You are welcome to play the last game, but “no add” scoring must be used.
7. The club has an exclusive contract with a tennis professional. He gives lessons, sets up tournaments, holds clinics, sets up ladders and has limited supplies available.
8. The tennis pro is the only person who may give tennis lessons on these courts during the hours of club operation.
9. Members are issued a parking permit for use during club hours.
10. The Glendale College Tennis Team has permission to use two of the courts on Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays from 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. providing no members are waiting for courts.
11. Membership is from September 1 – February 28 and March 1 – August 31. Donations for membership are not prorated.
JOIN NOW-Fill out forms below and mail to
Glendale College Foundation
1500 N Verdugo Road
Glendale, CA 91208
WOULD LIKE TO PAY ONLINE? Follow the link to our secure online credit card processing page: http://www.glendale.edu/donation